Deep Tissue Massage
This product is a voucher. We will email you a personalised voucher.
Please note on the check out page under other notes please write the recipients name who will be receiving this voucher.
Deep tissue massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially helpful for chronically tense, contracted areas such as stiff necks, low back tightness, and sore shoulders. Some of the strokes are used in classic massage therapy, but the movement is slower, the pressure is deeper, concentrating on areas of tension and pain.
- Improves circulation as working deeper with underlying structures
- Speeds up cell renewal by eliminating muscle fatigue and lactic acid quicker
- Relieves pain and relaxes tight muscles thus reducing soreness
- Can help with chronic muscle pain by loosening deeper structures that may be causing restrictions to the body
- Reduces stress and injuries (eg. RSI, carpel tunnel)
- Improves joint mobility and range of motion
- Focused massage work to treat specific body parts that are causing problems
- Can improve posture over time by realigning the body
- Working with individual muscles rather than groups of muscles to identify origin of restriction/pain
- Working together with client and within client’s pain threshold so client plays a more active role in their well-being
- Working with client’s breathing to release deeply held tightness