This product is a voucher. We will email you a personalised voucher.
Please note on the check out page under other notes please write the recipients name who will be receiving this voucher.
Aromatherapy is one of the oldest methods of holistic healing. Aromatherapy is used to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit with the use of a fragrance or aroma.
Aromatherapy is regarded as an alternative medicine that uses volatile plant materials known as essential oils and other aromatic compounds for the purpose of altering a person’s mind, mood, cognitive function and health.
Aromatherapy treatments have both physiological and psychological effects. The combination of massage and the medicinal and therapeutic qualities of the essential oils (molecules both inhaled and absorbed through the skin) can enabling the body to heal itself.
- Enhance lymphatic drainage – this helps to reduce fluid retention and prevent oedema
- Induce a feeling of deep relaxation in the body
- Help to restore balance in the body
- Stimulate the body’s natural immune system
- Increase the oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues by increase the blood circulation
- Help to increase energy levels as blockages and congestion in the nerves are eased.
- Promotes a general state of well being
- Calms and soothes the mind
- Helps to reduce nervous tension
- Helps to lift the mood and reduce feelings of depression