This product is a voucher. We will email you a personalised voucher.
Please note on the check out page under other notes please write the recipients name who will be receiving this voucher.
Massage is a form of tissue manipulation which has developed over thousands of years. From ancient China to present-day Europe it has been used for the promotion and restoration of health. It is the use of hands, or mechanical means, to manipulate the soft tissue of the body, particularly muscles. It can be used for relaxation stimulation or rehabilitation of the whole body or part of it. It promotes suppleness of the muscles, improves circulation and and reduces stress. Massage is beneficial to all body systems and is a natural and effective way to treat both physical conditions and psychological problems.
- Stimulate blood circulation and assist the lymphatic system, improving the elimination of waste throughout the body.
- Relieves accumulated tension and restores flexibility to tight, sore muscles and improves muscle tone.
- Slows and regulates respiration, promoting deeper and easier breathing.
- Increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to cells and tissues.
- Relieves cramps and muscle spasms and reduces pain and swelling by stimulating the release of endorphins (the body’s natural painkiller) into the brain and nervous system.
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments by preventing and reducing excessive scar tissue.
- Stretches connective tissue and increase tissue metabolism
- Increases joint mobility and range of movements
- Relieves tired and aching muscle and decreases muscular deterioration
- Lowers blood pressure and reduces the heart rate
- Increases red blood cell count.
- Helps relieve tension-related conditions
- Stimulates the immune system and strengthens resistance to disease
- Improves skin tone
Emotional, Spiritual and Energetic Benefits
- Reduces anxiety
- Provides a soothing and comforting alternative to verbal therapeutic technique, such as counseling
- Generates confidence and a feeling of well-being
- Enhances self-image and self-worth
- Satisfies the need for a caring and nourishing touch and reduces sense of isolation
- Increases body awareness
- Increases awareness of mind-body-spirit connection