Hot Stone Reflexology
This product is a voucher. We will email you a personalised voucher.
Please note on the check out page under other notes please write the recipients name who will be receiving this voucher.
Hot stone reflexology is a more luxurious treatment compared to normal reflexology. It is a fantastic treatment to encourage clients to de-stress and reduce anxiety. Many clients complain of having cold hands and feet, thus this treatment can really help to improve circulation simply by giving clients stones to hold or wrapping their feet with stones enclosed.
- Decreased pain
- Increased blood flow know as hyperaemia which increases red and white blood cell mobility
- Speeding up the response to and easing painful reflex points by increasing the reflexology process
- Breathing slows
- Sweating occurs so aiding release of toxins
- Increased lymphatic drainage which also aids the release of toxins
- Blood pressure is lowered
- Helps insomnia
- Increased energy (Chi) flow
- Stones penetrate the tissue layers up to and over 1.5 inches (4 cms)
- The systemic effect of warm stones is a sedative
- The longer the application of warm stones on the body, the deeper the penetration to muscle tissues and joints
- One stroke of a heated basalt stone is equivalent to 5-10 strokes of a practitioner’s hand