Indian Head Massage
This product is a voucher. We will email you a personalised voucher.
Please note on the check out page under other notes please write the recipients name who will be receiving this voucher.
Indian Head Massage starts with the client sitting in a chair (which must have a low back) to receive their massage. The treatment works on their head, scalp, neck, shoulders, upper arms and face. It involves massage, Shiatsu (‘Shi’ meaning finger and ‘atsu’ meaning pressure) and acupressure techniques. These work to re-balance the area and eradicate negative energy. However, it can be given for longer if required. Most clients do not get any side effects but they can be sleepy afterwards. Sometimes they can get headaches initially after a treatment but these soon subside leaving them feeling relaxed and less stressed and certainly better than prior to their treatment. As with all massage treatments the client will be encouraged to drink water after treatment. This is to aid the release and cleaning of toxins and to re-hydrate them if needed.
- Relieves pain
- Improves circulation
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue improves joint mobility
- Decrease migraines and headaches
- Improves insomnia and disturbed sleep. Calms the respiratory system
- Aids flexibility to the neck and shoulders and increases blood circulation
- Releases stress and tension
- Gives a sense of calmness
- Relieves sinusitis and congestion
- Stimulates hair follicles an nourishes the scalp and aids the dispersal of toxins
- Releases stagnant energy
- Stimulates the lymph system
- Gives feeling of general well-being and relieves fibrous knots